The introduction of the HP EliteBook 2760p, a powerful convertible laptop, is simply a wonderful event for people who work or walk in between or around world of tech savvies and the business class. The demand for a powerful business-class computer device is always on the go. With this demand in consideration, this 12.1-inch tablet has been made available in the market. This is a pen-and touch-enabled laptop device that sports Sandy Bridge which is a popularly mentioned name of the Intel’s 2G chipset. However, what the hp elitebook 2760p review left by even a discerning laptop user reveals is really all about the positive aspects of the laptop.
“The new EliteBook is not essentially designed to be a rugged tablet”
Having claimed to be more than just speedy, the EliteBook also promises to meet several military standards including vibration, shock, high temperature, drop, dust, temperature, and altitude. This ability of the new EliteBook does not substantiate its being a rugged tablet. Instead, these facilities mean that it should easily withstand all types of wears and tears left by users due to everyday business use.
To help consumers or readers by making the hp elitebook 2760p review understandable to them, an overview of the product can be useful. The overview will comprise the pros, cons, product specifications and overall verdict. Let’s continue to read.
- Processor: Intel Core 2.60 GHz & i5-2540M with 3 MB L3 cache memory
- Windows 7 Professional with 64-bit system architecture
- 12.1-inch diagonal LED-backlit WXGA UWVA
- Pen and touch with 1280 x 800 dimensions
- Intel HD original Graphics 3000
- 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM with two slots including one accessible
- 320GB SATA II with 7200 rpm
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and Intel Centrino 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Fingerprint Reader and HD webcam
- 3 USB 2.0 port with one for charging
- Smart Card, VGA, Express Card ¾, 1394a, SD/MMC, 3.5mm
- 6-cell (44 WHr) li-ion with additional slice battery
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.42 x 8.35 x 1.27 inches
- Weight: A minimum of 3.97 lbs
- Starting price is $1,749 with expansion base based on configuration
What are the pros?
Although there are so many enjoyable features and advantages, just take a look at these core pros:
- Superb performance guaranteed
- Great speakers to produce high quality audio
- Ideal for prolonged video conferencing
- Tough build to withstand messy situations
What are the cons?
As unmixed blessings are yet to be available in this universe, any average hp elitebook 2760p review says that the laptop has the following drawbacks:
- No USB 3.0
- Display lid is found to remain slightly open in tablet mode
In fact, the above cons will hardly degrade the solidity and advanced functions of the laptop.
Depending on the majority of hp elitebook 2760p reviews, this laptop has been regarded as an excellent and momentous addition to the convertible digital market. Many consumers who have used it for months have substantiated its worth by saying that it can be an ideal machine for anyone who is interested in working with a well-built and powerful computer.